Two Axis Numerical Control Traveling Head Hydraulic Machines (CP2083-30E)
This two axis computer numerical control system features 30 tons of available tonnage and a 20″ x 83″ bed size.
A hydraulic computerized traveling head press producing 30 metric (33 U.S.) tons of cutting force. With two axis control, this machine saves material, reduces labor, increases productivity, extends die life, and assures cutting quality.
- A two axis servo-motor positioning system
- A cutting program that maximizes material yield, up to 20% or more savings in material costs
- 300 cutting programs are availible for a wide variety of different die shapes
- A 20 mm cutting stroke along with a head traverse and material feeding distance of 50 mm allows for a working capacity of up to 30,000 cuts per 8 hours
- The double chain drive travelling head mechanism has a positioning accuracy of ± 0.5 mm
- Touch screen operator interface
- The roll-type material auto cutting system uses either:
- Inboard pinch roll feeder for automatic feeding of one or two plys
- Inboard stroke adjustable clamping beam feeder for automatic feeding of multiple plys
- Die cutting application for a wide range of materials such as textiles, plastics, rubber, foam, composites, paper, paperboard, wood, leather, cork, felt, etc.
Products such as automotive upholstery, gaskets, filters, abrasives, shoe components, electrical insulation, medical supplies, packaging, shirt collars, sponges, caps, linings, luggage, toys, mouse pads, etc.
|Cutting Force:||33 tons (30 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||4.3” (110 mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||6.3” (160 mm)|
|Machine Bed:||20"D x 83"W (500 x 2100 mm)|
|Main Motor:||3 HP|
|Gross Weight:||6600 Lbs (3000 Kgs) Approx.|
|C-2-C Head Traverse:||61" (1550mm)|