Computerized Die Cutting Press And Feeding Systems (CP3083-150)
This computer controlled hydraulic die cutting machine features 150 tons of available tonnage and a 30”D x 83”W bed size.
A hydraulic computerized traveling head press producing 150 metric (165 U.S.) tons of cutting force. With two axis control, this machine saves material, reduces labor, increases productivity, extends die life, and assures cutting quality.
- Suitable for thick single and double roll material
- Two or three axes servo motor position system guarantees position accuracy of ± 0.2 mm.
- Working capacity of 15,000 to 20,000 cuts per 8 hours.
- User friendly computer control.
- 50 cutting program memory for different die shapes. Cutting program shown on dialog type computer monitor.
- Program and cutting die change within 5 minutes or less.
- Optional auto nesting software is availible to achieve best material yield through computer auto nesting.
- Combine with optional feeding system to obtain automated die cutting systems for high production even with many daily die changes.
- Material savings up to 20% and more.
- Increase Productivity, Extend Die-Life, Assure Cutting Quality
|Cutting Force:||166 US Tons (150 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||4.3” (110 mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||1.9"-6.3" (30-160 mm)|
|Machine Bed:||29.9” D x 82.7” W (760 x 2100 mm)|
|Main Motor:||5 HP|
|C-2-C Head Traverse:||TBD|