Computerized Die Cutting Press And Feeding Systems (CP2583-40E)
This two axis computer controlled hydraulic die cutting machine features 40 tons of available tonnage and a range of bed sizes to meet customer’s requirements.
A hydraulic computerized traveling head press producing 40 metric (44 U.S.) tons of cutting force. With two axis control, this machine saves material, reduces labor, increases productivity, extends die life, and assures cutting quality.
- Suitable for thick single and double roll material
- Two or three axis servo motor position system guarantees position accuracy of ± 0.2 mm.
- Working capacity of 15,000 to 20,000 cuts per 8 hours.
- User friendly computer control.
- 50 cutting program memory for different die shapes. Cutting program shown on dialog type computer monitor.
- Program and cutting die change within 5 minutes or less.
- Optional auto nesting software is availible to achieve best material yield through computer auto nesting.
- Combine with optional feeding system to obtain automated die cutting systems for high production even with many daily die changes.
- Material savings up to 20% and more.
- Increase Productivity, Extend Die-Life, Assure Cutting Quality
|Cutting Force:||40 Tons (44 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||5.1” (130 mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||1.9" - 6.3" (30 - 160 mm)|
|Machine Bed:||25.6"D x 83"W (650 x 2100 mm)|
|Head Size:||25.6" x 25.6" (650 x 650 mm)|
|Main Motor:||3 HP|
|C-2-C Head Traverse:||TBD|