Computerized Die Cutting Press And Feeding Systems (CP2083-25)
This computer controlled hydraulic traveling head systems features 25 tons of available tonnage and a 20″D x 83″W bed size.
A four-post hydraulic press producing 25 metric (28 U.S.) tons of cutting force, with two cylinders mounted over cross members linked end to end with torsion bars. This mechanical balancing system ensures that the maximum cutting force of the press can be delivered across the entire cutting area of the machine, and keeps the bed and bridge parallel even under asymmetrical (unbalanced) loads, which, in turn, reduces mis-cuts and damaged parts and provides for longer tool and pad life. This hydraulic press can deliver its total force during the entire down stroke.
- Suitable for thick single and double roll material
- Two or three axes servo motor position system guarantees position accuracy of ± 0.2 mm.
- Working capacity of 15,000 to 20,000 cuts per 8 hours.
- User friendly computer control.
- 50 cutting program memory for different die shapes. Cutting program shown on dialog type computer monitor.
- Program and cutting die change within 5 minutes or less.
- Optional auto nesting software is availible to achieve best material yield through computer auto nesting.
- Combine with optional feeding system to obtain automated die cutting systems for high production even with many daily die changes.
- Material savings up to 20% and more.
- Increase Productivity, Extend Die-Life, Assure Cutting Quality
|Cutting Force:||28 Tons (25 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||7.1” (180 mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||1.9"-6.3" (30-160 mm)|
|Machine Bed:||19.7” D x 82.7” W (500 x 2100 mm)|
|Main Motor:||3 HP|
|C-2-C Head Traverse:||59.1” (1500 mm)|