Computer Numerical Control Envelope Die-Cutting Machine (CPC-NA25)
This 3 axis computer controlled hydraulic travelling head machine features 25 tons of available tonnage and a 19.7”D x 19.7”W head size.
3 AXIS COMPUTER CONTROLLED HYDRAULIC TRAVELING HEAD DIE CUTTING MACHINE – The CPC-NA25 is a hydraulic computerized traveling head press producing 25 metric (28 U.S.) tons of cutting force. With two axis control (or three axis head rotation), this machine saves material, reduces labor, increases productivity, extends die life, and assures cutting quality.
- Spring Loaded Material Side Guide – For material alignment. The spring device helps push material into the correct position where a hard stop would force the material to curl up.
- Y Axis Rear Guide and Clamping Unit – Clamping from the top and bottom results in a tighter grip than just clamping from one direction. The clamps include an air blower for accurate lift alignment and are able to retract when there is a cut at the clamp’s position. Integrated into the clamping unit are spring loaded rear stops.
- Flattening Roller – Squeezes air out of the paper lift for cut to print accuracy before the first cut and during the cutting program.
- Die Mounting Rails Under Head – The die rails hold the tooling under the head. They are manually operated for easy die board change out.
- Pneumatic Ejector and Stabilization Unit in the Cutting Head – To hold down material during the cutting stroke and push cut blanks out of the die; with dwell time adjustment.
- Incremental Slide Table With Cutting Pad Shifter – The oscillating pad shifter greatly improves the cutting pad life by rotating the cutting pad on a circular path after each cut.
- On/Off Switch For Selecting Either Automatic or Manual Knock Out of Cut Parts – Allows the operator to decide if cut parts are pushed up automatically during the machine’s running cycle or if knock put will be manually controlled.
- Three axes servo motor position system position accuracy of ± 0.2 mm
- Working capacity of up to one million blanks per eight hours with maximum material stack thickness of up to 40 mm
- 99 program memory for irregular pre-print4ed and non-printred envelope cutting, with every program having 20 preset cutting positions availible
- Program and cutting die change within five minutes
- Dryrun without cutting force before actual cutting can avoid mistakes
- Maximum blank size of 500 x 600 mm for paper sheet sizes of up to 950 x 1450 mm
- Die lubrication for clean cuts and longer die life
- Flattening roller ensures cut to print accuracy
Safety sensor to avoid cutting on the paper clamp device
- Mass production of every kind of printed or non-printed sheet type paper products cutting
- Mass production of every kind of envelope cutting
|Cutting Force:||28 tons (25 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||5.9” (150 mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||10.4"-5.2" (263-133 mm)(Head to machine bed)|
|Head Size:||19.7"D x 19.7"W (500 x 500 mm)|
|Main Motor:||3 HP|