Abrasive Disc Computer Die Cutting, Knockout & Stacking System (ABR-40)
Fully automated computerized traveling head press for cutting and stacking abrasive discs.
- The unique stainless steel grid plate feeding device and stacking system can achieve perfect feeding and stacking for pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) release paper backing of abrasive sandpaper material.
- The auto knock out and stacking system will stack cut parts to user preset quantities ready for packing
- Two axis computer numerical control traveling head die units cutting machines with three sets of servo motor positioning
- Motorized four post mechanical stops for accurate bottom position control
- P.P. cutting pad with pad shifter
- Punch slug box under head to automatically collect scrap material
- Pneumatic die rails under head for quick and easy die mounting
- Dual rack and gear drive for inboard and outboard clamping beam feeding system
- Gravity roller on inboard and outboard conveyor
- Stainless steel grid plate feeding device to help feed flimsy abrasive material across the cutting pad
- Separate sealed hydraulic unit and external line filter
- Seal protected against abrasive damage
- Synchronized pneumatic knockout system
- Auto stacking system and delivery conveyor
- Inboard and outboard safety fence guarding
- Two roll tension adjustable heavy duty material stand
- Air cooled oil cooler
High speed hydraulic system
- Three sets of servo motor positioning systems with position accuracy of ± 0.2 mm.
- Working capacity of up to 57,600 pieces of abrasive discs per eight hours with two cavity cutting dies to cut two plies of roll material.
- User friendly computer control and 100 cutting program memory provides easy operation
- Punch-slugs go through punch tube to slug box under head. You can uses a vacuum cleaner to clear out the slugs.
- Cut part auto knock out & stacking system will stack cut parts to preset quantity ready to be packed. This function can save labor.
- Auto cutting directly from jumbo rolls can not only simplify the manufacturing process, but can also achieve material savings of up to 15%
- Unique stainless steel grid plate feeding device and stacking system can achieve perfect feeding and stacking results for all kinds of non-woven felt, Velcro backing, and pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) release paper backing of abrasive sandpaper material.
- Separate sealed hydraulic unit with external line filter and seal protected moving parts protects against abrasive entry and can provide excellent machine durability.
- Unique function cuts deeper automatically to compensate for worn-out die blade edges and obtains excelllent clean cut parts
- Motorized four post mechanical stops stroke control device allows the cutting die to just touch the cutting surface and therefore can provide excellent die and pad life.
P.P. pad shifter device can save cutting pad cost and provides clean cut parts
Range of Application
- Auto cutting and stacking of jumbo roll abrasive sandpaper material
|Cutting Force:||44 Tons (40 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||4.3" (110 mm)|
|Cutting Head:||23.6” D x 25.6” W (600 x 650 mm)|
|Machine Bed:||29.9” D x 59.1” W (760 x 2500 mm)|
|Main Motor:||7.5 HP|
|Maximum Head Traverse (Center to Center):||55.1” (1400 mm)|