Clamping Beam Feed with Exit Conveyor (FH3563-100)
This Full Head Press Cutting System features 100 tons of available tonnage and a 35″ x 63″ bed size.
A four-post hydraulic press producing 100 metric (110 U.S.) tons of cutting force, with two cylinders mounted over cross members linked end to end with torsion bars. This mechanical balancing system ensures that the maximum cutting force of the press can be delivered anywhere on the bed of the press, and keeps the bed and bridge parallel even under asymmetrical (unbalanced) loads. This hydraulic press can deliver its total force at any point in the down stroke.
- Inboard and Outboard 118” (3M) Long Conveyor Belts – Conveyor belts are used to transport uncut material into the press and transport cut material and scrap out of the press.
- 2 HP Frequency Converter Positioning System, Including Encoder and Data Input Device – Uses an AC motor controlled by the frequency converter. This device varies the voltage and cycles going to the motor to provide a soft start and stop.
- Cutting Force 100 Metric Tons
- Material Unwind Stand with Lazy Loop Control
- Pneumatic Four Position Die Mounting Rails Under the Head – The die rails hold the tooling under the head. They are pneumatically operated and adjustable for easy die board change out.
- Clamping Beam Feed System
- Pad and Pad Shifter
- Exit Side Pneumatic Pinch Roll with Conveyor
- Convertible to Foam Sheet Cutting
With the best that America has to offer in worldwide diecutting technology, APMC presses diecut materials such as:
- Foam, textiles, and plastics
- Rubber, packings, and vinyl
- Leather, composites, and fiberglass
- Vinyl and carpet floor tiles
- Cork, wood, and gasket materials
- Filters, abrasives, and shoe components
- Electrical insulation, medical supplies, and sponges
- luggage, toys, etc.
|Cutting Force:||110 Tons (100 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||4.3” (110 mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||6.3” (160 mm)|
|Machine Bed:||35.4” D x 63” W (900 x 1600 mm)|
|Main Motor:||15 HP|
|Gross Weight:||13200 Lbs (6000 Kgs) Approx.|