Inboard Clamping Beam Nylon Cutting Belt (FH2763-40)
This Full Head Press Cutting System features 40 tons of available tonnage and a 27″ x 63″ bed size.
A four-post hydraulic press producing 40 metric (44 U.S.) tons of cutting force, with two cylinders mounted over cross members linked end to end with torsion bars. This mechanical balancing system ensures that the maximum cutting force of the press can be delivered across the entire cutting area of the machine, and keeps the bed and bridge parallel even under asymmetrical (unbalanced) loads, which, in turn, reduces mis-cuts and damaged parts and provides for longer tool and pad life. This hydraulic press can deliver its total force during the entire down stroke.
- Cutting On Nylon Belt Feeding System with Belt Shifter – Normally the belt is divided into three different sections. There is usually an in-feed section; its length will vary depending on the depth of the press, if the material is in sheets or rolls and the desired feed length. The belt travels through the press and underneath to make a loop. A belt shifter is used in the design to increase belt life. Mechanical stops are used to control the cutting depth, also to increase belt life and prevent belt damage.
- Photocell for First Stroke – The photocell detects the material as it comes into the press. Based on information entered on the touch screen, the material will feed to the correct position for the first cut.
- Manual 4 Post Mechanical Stops – Low point stops ensure the precise bottom position and parallelism of the head on each cutting stroke.
- 2 HP Frequency Converter Positioning System, Including Encoder and Data Input Device – Uses an AC motor controlled by the frequency converter. This device varies the voltage and cycles going to the motor to provide a soft start and stop.
- Touch Screen – The user friendly touch screen makes machine operation easy for any operator with the ability to store programs, recall programs, and change material specifications and feed distances all with the touch of a finger.
|Cutting Force:||44 Tons (40 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||4.3" (110mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||6.3” (160 mm)|
|Machine Bed:||27"D x 63"W (686 x 1600)|
|Main Motor:||5 HP|
|Gross Weight:||6500 Lbs (2955 Kgs) Approx.|