Four Pillar Hydraulic Presses (FH – 70 Tons)
A four-post hydraulic press producing 70 metric tons of cutting force, with two cylinders mounted over cross members linked end to end with torsion bars. This mechanical balancing system ensures that the maximum cutting force of the press can be delivered anywhere on the bed of the press, and keeps the bed and bridge parallel even under asymmetrical (unbalanced) loads. This hydraulic press can deliver its total force at any point in the down stroke.
- The Full Head series of die cutting machines were designed and engineered by European technicians with 50 years of experience.
- The Full Head series has a strong exterior reinforced construction consisting of heavy duty weldments. This press is built for the long term which our customers expect.
- This full head press uses a four column construction, and in the best and strongest American engineering tradition, utilizes an internal mechanical levelling system to insure a parallel cutting stroke and full uniform pressure all over the cutting bed, even when the cutting dies are not in the center of the cutting area. A parallel cutting stroke is essential for obtaining accurate cut parts and for long pad and die life. The most important fact is that the four pillar construction and internal mechanical levelling system keeps the bridge parallel far better than the common hydraulic levelling or straight arm systems used in some cutting machines.
- Very efficient for making clean cuts of multiple layers of material
- Simple to learn – Die height and material height can be reset in less than ten seconds with easy to use controls for setting die and material height which provides a fast set up time.
- Low electrical power consumption which helps make the machine very quiet.
- Low maintenance due to an automatic central lubricating system which continuously lubricates all of the main bushings and bearings.
These APMC Four Pillar Presses are excellent for diecutting:
- And many kinds of composites and textiles
|Cutting Force:||77 Tons (70 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||7.1" (180 mm) / 9.8" (250mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||9.1" (230mm) / 11.8" (300mm) / (Others Available)|
|Machine Bed:||35"D x 63"W (889 x 1600mm)|
|Main Motor:||10 HP|
|Series:||FH - 70 Tons|