Die Cutting on Paper Belt System (FH3535-60EM)
This Full Head Press Cutting System features 60 tons of available tonnage and a 35″ x 35″ bed size.
A four-post hydraulic press producing 60 metric (66 U.S.) tons of cutting force, with two cylinders mounted over cross members linked end to end with torsion bars. This mechanical balancing system ensures that the maximum cutting force of the press can be delivered anywhere on the bed of the press, and keeps the bed and bridge parallel even under asymmetrical (unbalanced) loads. This hydraulic press can deliver its total force at any point in the down stroke
- Inboard and Outboard 118” Long Conveyors with Paper Cutting Belt- Conveyor belt is used to transport uncut material into the press and transport cut material and scrap out of the press.
- 1 HP Frequency Converter Positioning System- Uses an AC motor controlled by the frequency converter. This device varies the voltage and cycles going to the motor to provide a soft start and stop. It is also used to control distance at high speed.
- Adjustable Material Side Guide- Located on the inboard conveyor, the adjustable material side guide allows the operator to easily place material onto the conveyor and have it inline with the cutting die.
- Manual 4 Post Mechanical Stops- Low point stops ensure the precise bottom position and parallelism of the head on each cutting stroke. There are four adjustable stops located in the head of the press. When one stop is adjusted, all stops are adjusted at the same time.
- Pneumatic Die Mounting Rails Under the Head- The die rails hold the tooling under the head. They are pneumatically operated and adjustable for easy die board change out.
Range of Applications
With the best that America has to offer in worldwide diecutting technology, APMC presses diecut materials such as:
- Foam, textiles, and plastics
- Rubber, packings, and vinyl
- Leather, composites, and fiberglass
- Vinyl and carpet floor tiles
- Cork, wood, and gasket materials
- Filters, abrasives, and shoe components
- Electrical insulation, medical supplies, and sponges
- luggage, toys, etc.
|Cutting Force:||66 Tons (60 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||7.1” (180 mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||9.1” (231 mm)|
|Machine Bed:||35.4” D x 35.4” W (900 x 900 mm)|
|Main Motor:||7.5 HP|
|Gross Weight:||8000 Lbs (3636 Kgs) Approx.|