Cutting Against Poly Pad and Pad Shifter (FH3563-100M)
This Full Head Press Cutting System features 100 tons of available tonnage and a 35″ x 63″ bed size.
A four-post hydraulic press producing 100 metric (110 US) tons of cutting force, with two cylinders mounted over cross members linked end to end with torsion bars. This mechanical balancing system ensures that the maximum cutting force of the press can be delivered anywhere on the bed of the press, and keeps the bed and bridge parallel even under asymmetrical (unbalanced) loads. This hydraulic press can deliver its total force at any point in the down stroke.
- Manual 4 Post Mechanical Stops- Low point stops ensure the precise bottom position and parallelism of the head on each cutting stroke. There are four adjustable stops located in the head of the press. When one stop is adjusted all stops are adjusted at the same time.
- Hardened and Ground Steel Plate- The hardened and ground steel plate has a 60°Rockwell hardness and is designed as a non-consumable cutting surface for through cutting and kiss cutting of various materials.
- Adjustable Material Side Guide- Located on one or both sides of the inboard conveyor. They are used so the operator can easily place material onto the conveyor and have it inline with the cutting die.
With the best that America has to offer in worldwide diecutting technology, APMC presses diecut materials such as:
- Foam, textiles, and plastics
- Rubber, packings, and vinyl
- Leather, composites, and fiberglass
- Vinyl and carpet floor tiles
- Cork, wood, and gasket materials
- Filters, abrasives, and shoe components
- Electrical insulation, medical supplies, and sponges
- luggage, toys, etc.
|Cutting Force:||110 Tons (100 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||7.1” (180 mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||9.1” (230 mm)|
|Machine Bed:||35.4” D x 63” W (900 x 1600 mm)|
|Main Motor:||15 HP|
|Gross Weight:||13,200 Lbs (6000 Kgs) Approx.|