New Swing Arm Clicker Machines (APM-SA22)
Regularly Kept In Stock – The Swing Arm Clicker Press features 22 tons of tonnage available, a 18″ x 36″ cutting table, and a 13″ beam width. (New Machine).
The swing arm clicker is the workhorse for many die cutting applications and also a very capable entry-level machine. We are proud to offer the Associated Pacific Machine APM-SA series of Swing-Arm Clicking Machines. Whether you are looking for an additional cutting machine, a replacement for an old machine, or you are looking to get started in the die cutting industry, the APM-SA22 is the perfect machine for your needs.
- Automatic stroke-end setting-up to use cutting knives of different heights without any adjustment
- Control push buttons with built-in device for 3/10 of a second maximum delay operation to ensure positive safety.
- Seven different models all have main control organs covered by international patents.
- All models can be suppplied in the CE version, that is equipped with the safety devices requested by the EC-rules 89/336/CEE and 89/392/CEE.
- Higher speed of operation and greater productivity which can increase material yield.
- Reduced wearing of cutting dies and a dramatic increase in savings on cutting pad costs.
Range of Applications
- Manual die cutting of materials such as foam, textiles, plastic, rubber, packaging, vinyl, leather, composites, fiberglass, cork, wood, gasket materials (non-asbestos, teflon, etc.) and more.
|Beam Width:||14.6" (370 mm)|
|Cutting Force:||24 Tons (22 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||3.54" (90 mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||4.7” (120mm)|
|Machine Bed:||18" x 36" (430 x 900 mm)|
|Main Motor:||1.5 HP|
|Gross Weight:||1578 Lbs (717 Kgs) Approx.|