Plastic Card Cutting, Counting, Stacking and Wrapping System (CAR-5AS)
Automatic cutting of plastic, paper, and teslin cards from sheets with printed material
- A combination of high volume production, accurate die cutting, and high quality card edges.
- Capacity of 24,000 cards per hour using a 5-row cutting format.
- Male and female shear-type die ensures excellent cut edges, special tooling for paper.
- Laser sensors with a registration mark tracking system ensures a cut-to-print accuracy.
- Cards are automatically collected, stacked, and counted.
- Touch screen monitor.
- Stacked cards are automatically moved to banding station and then placed onto exit conveyor.
- Paper binding device for paper and plastic, 30 mm wide x 200 meter long x 1 roll.
- Adjustable temperature air condition type oil cooler.
- Servo motor position system for collection device.
Range of applications
Automatic cutting of plastic, paper, and teslin cards from sheets with printed material. Available for any commercial format.
|Card Dimension:||2.12” – 2.13” (53.92-54.03mm) x 3.36” – 3.37” (85.47-85.72mm)|
|Cutting Force:||5 Metric Tons|
|Material Thickness:||0.02”-0.031” (0.5~0.8 mm)|
|Productivity:||20,000 cards per hour|
|Sheet Length:||18.9” L (480 mm)|
|Sheet Width:||12.6” W (320mm)|