Credit and Plastic Card Semi-Automatic Puncher and Stacker (CAR-51)
Suitable for punch cutting both contact and contactless plastic cards
The CAR-51 is designed to cut credit cards and plastic cards. The cards are cut according to printed registration marks and not according to the edge of the sheet, since the printed pattern is decisive for quality and function. Sturdy machine construction can ensure durability of the machine. In the plastic card manufacturing process, sometimes printing can be done after cutting. The CAR-51 can also cut laminated sheets without printed registration marks.
- Superb card edge quality due to the punching accuracy of the male and female die.
- The inboard ball screw, servo drive gripper unit has a positioning accuracy of +/- 0.1 mm.
- A working capacity of 5,760 cards per hour using 2 × 8 row formatted sheets.
- The optical sensors with their registration mark tracking system ensure cut to print accuracy of +/- 0.1mm.
- The touch screen moniter facilitates easy data entry.
- Special accessories are available for the accurate punching of contactless plastic cards.
- Cutting station with optical sensor for sheet feeding accuracy.
- An optional automatic cross alignment unit ensures lateral cut to print accuracy.
Range of applications
- Suitable for punch cutting both contact and contactless plastic cards.
|Cutting Force:||5 tons|
|Die:||2 cavities male & female|
|Dimension:||82.7"W x 37.4"D x 63"H (2100W × 950D × 1600H mm)|
|Sheet Length:||26" (650 mm)|
|Sheet Width:||7.9" (200 mm)|
|Speed:||10 sec/sheet (2 × 8 rows)|
|Weight:||3300 Lbs (1500 kg)|