High Speed Credit and Plastic Card Automatic Cutter (CAR-5H)
Auto cutting of plastic cards from sheets of stacked and printed material
The CAR-5H is designed specifically to cut credit card size plastic cards from plastic sheets, generally to punch any kind of plastic card. The machine’s registration tracking sensor system traces registration marks printed on the uncut sheets before feeding into the punch tool, thus insuring more accuracy and precision. Though, the machine is equipped with both, optical recognition, as well as edge tracking units, but the registration mark tracking system is more precise. If there are no needs for precision, e.g. punching unprinted sheets, the CAR-5H can use the older, edge of sheet tracking method.
- A 20% increase in production over our CAR-5N.
- This machine will have material savings, fast speed, and extremely accurate cutting edges.
- A combination of high volume production, accurate die cutting, and high quality card edges.
- Inboard and outboard ball screw servo drive gripper with position accuracy of ± 0.1 mm.
- Optical sensors with registration mark tracking system ensure a cut to print accuracy of ± 0.1 mm.
- The shear type male and female die ensures clean cut edges.
- Cards are automatically collected and stacked.
- Scrap web is automatically discharged.
- An air floatation system protects card from scratching during the feeding process.
- The touch screen moniter faciliates easy data entry.
Range of Applications
Auto cutting of plastic cards from sheets of stacked and printed material. Available for any commercial sheet format.
|Cutting Force:||5 tons|
|Die:||horizontal, 3 cavities male and female (horizontal, 4 cavities male and female) (horizontal, 5 cavities male and female)|
|Dimension:||2680D × 1420W × 1800H (mm) (2680D × 1520W × 1800H (mm)) (2780D × 1450W × 1800H (mm))|
|Sheet Length:||26" (650 mm) (727 mm)|
|Sheet Width:||12" (390 mm) (330 mm)|
|Speed:||16,000 - 18,000 cards/hour (21,000 cards/hour) (27,000 cards/hour)|
|Weight:||6600 Lbs (3300kgs)|