High Speed Die Cutting Press (HS-12 Tons)
The single cylinder High Speed press has a welded steel construction for superior rigidity and strength. This completely automated die cutting system is user friendly and is specifically designed to achieve high production rates for kiss cutting and through cutting. The hydraulic system is designed for low noise, optimum efficiency, and low electricity consumption.
- High Speed Hydraulic System with Air Cooled Oil Cooler – This is a special hydraulic system so the press can make more cuts per minute than it would make with a normal hydraulic system. The oil cooler is to keep the hydraulic oil at the proper operating temperature.
- Hardened and Ground Steel Plate – The hardened and ground steel plate has a 60º Rockwell hardness and is designed as a non-consumable cutting surface for through cutting and kiss cutting of various materials. Kiss cutting is done in conjunction with mechanical stops.
- Manual 4 Position Mechanical Stops – Low point stops ensure the precise bottom position and parallelism of the head on each cutting stroke. There are four adjustable stops located in the head of the press. They correspond to the four corners of the head. When one stop is adjusted all stops are adjusted at the same time.
- Pneumatic Die Mounting Rails Under the Head – The die rails hold the tooling under the head. They are pneumatically operated and fully adjustable for easy die board change out.
- Inboard and Outboard Pneumatic Pinch Roll Feeders, Max. Opening 2.4” (60mm) –The pinch rolls are suited to feed up to two layers of material in and out of the machine while holding the material during the cutting process.
- 1 HP Servo Motor Positioning System – The servo motor positioning system has a +/-0.004” positioning accuracy which means you will obtain very high material yields. The system consists of an AC servo motor, encoder, and integrated drive unit.
- Single Roll Material Stand with Tension Bar – An unpowered material stand used to hold rolls of material for unwinding.
- Material Rewind Stand with Tension Bar and Frequency Converter – A motorized rewind stand. The tension bar is used to control when to rewind the material
|Cutting Force:||13.2 Tons (12 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||5.1" (130mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||6.1" (155mm)|
|Machine Bed:||13.8"D x 13.8"W (350 x 350mm)|
|Main Motor:||3 HP|
|Gross Weight:||3828 Lbs (1740 Kgs) Approx.|
|Series:||HS- 12 Tons|