High Speed Die Cutting Press (HS-20 Tons)
The single cylinder High Speed press has a welded steel construction for superior rigidity and strength. This completely automated die cutting system is user friendly and is specifically designed to achieve high production rates for kiss cutting and through cutting. The hydraulic system is designed for low noise, optimum efficiency, and low electricity consumption.
- High Speed Hydraulic System with Air Cooled Oil Cooler – This is a special hydraulic system so the press can make more cuts per minute than it would make with a normal hydraulic system. The oil cooler is to keep the hydraulic oil at the proper operating temperature.
- Hardened and Ground Steel Plate – The hardened and ground steel plate has a 60º Rockwell hardness and is designed as a non-consumable cutting surface for through cutting and kiss cutting of various materials. Kiss cutting is done in conjunction with mechanical stops.
- Manual 4 Position Mechanical Stops – Low point stops ensure the precise bottom position and parallelism of the head on each cutting stroke. There are four adjustable stops located in the head of the press. They correspond to the four corners of the head. When one stop is adjusted all stops are adjusted at the same time.
- Pneumatic Die Mounting Rails Under the Head – The die rails hold the tooling under the head. They are pneumatically operated and fully adjustable for easy die board change out.
- All cylinder rods, exposed columns, and moving parts are sealed to prevent abrasive entry
- Polypropylene cutting pad with oscillating pad shifter
- Material rewind stand with tension bar
- Knock out device with pinch roller
- Touch screen operator interface
Range of Applications
Label sticker, electronic foam, rubber foam, name plate, insulation foam, automotive foam, rubber, medical rubber, felt, floor tiles, stationery plastic cover, packing, gasket, P. P file, plastic film such as LCD, PC, P.P, PET, PVC, etc.
|Cutting Force:||22 Tons (20 Metric Tons)|
|Cutting Stroke:||5.1" (130mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||6.1" (155mm)|
|Machine Bed:||(19.7-25.6" D x 19.7-25.6" W) / (500-650mm D x 500-650mm W)|
|Main Motor:||5 HP|
|Series:||HS- 20 Tons|