The computer-automated Rule Bending Machine EC-400-B is an Ultrabender featuring the ability to use different sets of tools for rule types ranging from .28″ – 1.26″ (7-32mm) in height with a 3pt thickness. The functions available for this model are bending, bridging, cutting, mitering, and perforating.
Check out www.ultrabender.com
- High Bending Accuracy: Precision ground ballscrew to incorporate with professional die making software to acquire high accuracy demand
- High Balancing Flatness: Integrated more than 20 years of die making experience to achieve high balancing flatness of dies
- Wide Range of Rules Support: Can operate for label rules, normal cutting rules, high rules and thick rules
- New Cutting System: New cutting unit for up to 4 tools and auto selection by software
- Fast Changing Tools: Fast, easy and convenient way of changing tools for using different types of rules
- Two Ways of Cutting: Two-segment cutting function and full-cut function for maintaining length accuracy during bending as well as cutting efficiency
- Nicking: 4 different nick widths and auto selection by software
- Bridge: Auto adjustable height between 5 and 20mm, three bridge-widths available and auto selection by software
Photo of EC-400 base model for reference only.
|Supported Rule Height:||.28" - 1.26" (7-32mm)|
|Supported Rule Thickness:||Up to 3pt. (0.4 – 1.07mm)|
|Cutting Tool:||Max 4 tools installed|