Automatic Collating Machine (GCM-1S)
For collating one or two overlay foils with one, two, or three cores
The fully automatic plastic card gathering and collating system, GCM, has been developed in response to the demand for high speed automatic collation of two overlay foils in web and one core sheet to prepare “card sheet sets” for the card lamination process. The GCM combines two layers of overlay material fed from rolls with a pre-printed core sheet to form three layer card sheet sets.
- High Speed: 1,200 sheets per hour.
- Touch screen controlled for easy program recalls, changes, and troubleshooting.
- 1,000 sheet capacity auto-loader that is hand-trolley accessible.
- Optional user supplied anti-static sheet and overlay cleaners.
- Optical sensor controlled overlay accuracy. Additional sensors for magnetic tape overlay.
- Eight point ultra-sonic spot welding. Ultra-sonic welding allows material of varying thickness to be welded without additional mechanical adjustments.
- For collating one or two overlay foils with a single core material.
- We also provide split core GCM-2S and 3 core GCM-3S collation machine with both one or two overlay foils.
- Overlay foil can vary between 40 to 400 µm thick, with or without magnetic tape. Core material can be PVC or PET, or any material suitable for plastic card production process up to 750mm x 750mm.
|Compressed Air:||6.5 bar, 200 NL/min|
|Overlay Thickness:||40-200 µm|
|Sheet Length:||22.75” (577.85mm)|
|Sheet Thickness:||250~600 µm|
|Sheet Width:||22.75” (577.85mm)|