Lamination Machine – Mod. K1 GLP
The Imesa K1 Series is a versatile machine platform designed for any combination of Lamination / Slitting / Sheeting / Rewinding for both sheets and rolls. The K1 GLP adds length-wise slitting and the Kl LG adds sheeting / cross-cutting to the K GLP.
Materials include rubber, leathers, fabrics, felt, foam, polyester, insulation material, adhesive tapes, foam tapes, plastic films, cloth, non-wovens, paper, fiber reinforced tapes, graphite, fiberglass, roofing materials, and more.
- Adjustable speed from 0 up to 20 M/Min max
- Entry table with guides
- Adjustable distance between rollers
- Roll holder for film transfer with electro-magnetic brakes
- Winder with electronic clutch, fast disconnection supports 075mm air-expanding shaft
- Roll holder for adhesive firm with 075mm air-expanding shaft and fast disconnection supports with electro-magnetic brake
- Exit table (optional)
- Winder for laminated paper (optional)