Electronic Shearing – Mod. 593
The Model 593 is a sheet cutting machine designed for fully programmable, electronically controlled combination X/Y cutting.
Model 593 is robust and structured specifically for heavy duty applications. The industrial design allows material widths of 1850mm and thickness up to 20mm, for lengthwise and/or transversal cutting. Moreover, thanks to its flexibility, the Model 593 can be used efficiently in roll-to-sheet, roll-to-roll and sheet-to-sheet application for materials including rubber, foam, and many more.
- Adjustable speed ranging from 0-20 M/min max.
- Pneumatically controlled conveyor rolls (raise/lower)
- Roll holder arms , with steel tube and 2 flanges.
- Encoder for feeding length control
- Mechanical brake to adjust the tension of the material.
- Shear cutting system
- Longitudinal cutting system using circular blades, manual positioning
- Control system with auto diagnosis of machine’s main functions
- Lower counter roller device
- Polycarbonate safety protection guards for safe, minimal contact
- Blade shaft lifting gear device
- Adjustable material guides
- Emergency stop push button.
- Conveyor and operations controlled by stepper motors.
- Inclined plane for easier scrap pickup
|Auto Lifting Cassette Holder:|