Die Less Cutter (CZ/P)
With a small footprint and work area of 51.2 x 25.6″, the CZ/P Die-less Cutter is designed for smaller manufacturers or to increase the productivity of your sample department.
In the CZ/P, the work area is compact and ergonomic (1300x650mm) and it is served by a cutting head mounted on a telescopic swing arm with axial rotation. This structure which was indeed inspired by swing arm clicking presses allows a complete accessability of the work area that is unobstructed on the front and sides and has a rear pocket to accommodate the leather. The optional conveyor belt helps the movement of the material allowing an excellent flow of the work cycle.
- Modular Cutting Head – Includes an electric cutting head, punch tool, and pen marking tool. Designed in a modular way for easy maintenance.
- Punching – Punching unit with 5 tool slots. Tool size ranges from 0 (pin or prick tool) to 5 mm. The punch rotates as it penetrates the material for clean cuts.
- Pen Marking – For marking stitching lines, part sizes, part numbers, etc.
- Cutting Knives – Five pieces of standard 2 mm tip specially processed steel cutting blades are included with the machine.
- Vacuum Under Cutting Surface – The vacuum holds the material down as it is cut. There are many vacuum sectors, automatically controlled by the machine, in order to focus vacuum strength where it is needed. The vacuum system includes a muffler and vertical exhaust tube.
- Laser Projection – The laser projection system projects a sharp green laser light onto the cutting surface and is visible in bright and low light conditions across almost all materials. Laser projection is used for cut part placement during manual nesting.
|Dimension:||1750 x 1577 x 1664mm|
|Power Supply:||400V - 50Hz|
|Punching Frequency:||300 holes/min|
|Work Area Length:||26" (650mm)|
|Work Area Width:||51.2" (1300mm)|