Associated Pacific Machine Corp. is introducing a new cutting system for profiled scouring pads, the ABC-100 Automatic Press. This provides fully automatic operation from sheet material auto feeding, guiding before cutting to ensure the material is in the correct position, and then a conveyor belt to output the sheet. This is a complete system with specialized tooling able to accurately cut between the grooves on a pre-profiled foam/abrasive sheet to produce profiled ‘grip’ pads with good symmetry. It was developed by our supplier and their UK agent. The system saves labor and is faster than the conventional method of band knifing material plus manual placing onto a manual sliding table press.
- Inboard push bar chain drive feeding system with stainless table
- Inboard pneumatic pinch roll feeder, open stroke 160 mm driven by motor and reducer
- Outboard conveyor belt 1200 mm wide by 1570 mm long
- An auto sheet feeder for the 2050 x 1000 mm sheet material
- 2 pneumatic push bar guides for material loading to right position