Automatic balance full head cutting machine with pinch roll feeding system for automobile fabric/carpet cutting.
Associated Pacific Machine Corp. is introducing a new cutting system for the automotive industry, the ABC-100 fixed head cutting system. It has fully automatic operation with pinch roller feeding from material unwind and through to the outboard side. There are two cut parts stacking units with two set of suction pad shuttle unload systems for the cut sheets. These two suction pad [vacuum] shuttle system units can move synchronously to save time to stack the cut parts and increase output.
- Powered mechanical positive stops with micro scale display
- Material roll stand to take maximum weight 1000 kgs (roll diameter:700 mm, core diameter:100 mm)
- Maximum sheet size of cut part is 2150x1450mm
- Scissor lifts to lift maximum 2 tons
- Stack height 900mm maximum
- System capable of 5 cycles per minute using 1200mm feed distance